Welcome to AssetInsights
AssetInsights is a powerful platform that helps you manage and analyze your entire financial portfolio in one place, providing you automation and insights.
What are the benefits of using AssetInsights?
- Support for vast array of asset types: Stocks, ETFs, cryptos, funds, bank Accounts, cash, loans, insurance, real estate (also forest estates), commodities, companies, income, budgets, inventory management and collectibles. Note: some asset types may be supported at a later phase.
- Experience seamless financial management with all-in-one integration, connecting Nordnet, banks, crypto exchanges, financial news, real estate exhanges, estate information services and taxation authority for a truly unified and effortless solution.
- Security is our top priority and for example MFA is enabled by default.
- Multiple different views to analyze your financial situation.
- An intuitive and lightning-fast user interface, language selection (Finnish/English), light/dark mode, and ease of use ensure a great user experience from day one.
We understand that security is a top priority when it comes to managing your financial information. Read more about our security features below.
- All your sensitive data, including profile and all assets are encrypted using a derived key from your password before sending any data to the cloud.
- This client-side encryption ensures that nobody else, even AssetInsights personnel are unable to read your data.
- Two-factor authentication, multi-layer encryption, and security audits make AssetInsight a secure place to manage your financial information.
AssetInsights is aiming to release the the first version of the service by Q3/2024
- Asset types: Stocks, ETFs, cryptos, bank accounts, loans
- User data encryption before data is sent to the cloud
- Manual adding of trades.
- Trades import for different asset types using Excel templates.
- Automation to bring Bank Account balances using Open Banking API integration.
- Nordnet integration.
- Automatic Stock, ETF and Crypto price updates once a day.
- Feature requests and support tool for users.